Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Skincare: Protect your Money Maker

Good Morning Sunshines!


One of the things that I am grateful for is my mom's good genes ;) and that she instilled within me at such a young age the importance of skincare! When I was a little girl, I was obsessed with makeup and always fancied the makeup that my aunts would put on their faces. Growing up though I was not allowed to wear makeup till college ( strict polynesian parents...go figure.) but my mom always instilled in my sisters and I to take care of our skin by cleansing, moisturizing, and using a good sunscreen daily! Fast forward years later, I was working for Sephora and learned again the importance of taking care of your skin. I love makeup and getting dolled up, but taking care of my skin is much more important. A good skincare regimen will keep your skin young...don't rely on makeup to do that. So my advice...if you love to wear makeup, make sure you are taking care of your skin first! Taking care of your skin will make makeup application easier and a lot smoother to apply.  I'll be sure to write more on what I love to use on my skin.


                                                                    Stay tuned...


                                                                     Ofas,
                                                                     Marie 





No comments:

Post a Comment