Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pimples? Zits? I've got that good stuff...

image source: GlamGlow.com


The body has the amazing ability to tell you when something just isn't right. Your face is no exception. Most of the time, when you are stressed, or there is a hormonal imbalance, your skin is the first to show off all of those lovely imperfections and my skin is definitely no exception to this.

For me, it has been a stressful couple of weeks lately with everything on my plate both at work and at home, and my skin has been paying the price for it. Pimples, zits, whatever you want to call them, they all decided to gather and throw a party; location: my forehead. Yay me! While they were partying it up on my forehead, I was agonizing on how I was going to get rid of these new and very much unwanted friends. 

I immediately found myself driving to my local Sephora to find a miracle treatment and was introduced to this amazing mud mask by Glam Glow. What was once Hollywood's Best Kept Secret is now available to all of us. This product was developed for celebrities who wanted a miracle in a bottle that could fix their skin instantly and have them camera ready in an instant. You know when I heard this, I had to try it out! I wanted fast results too! You know, to get myself selfie ready ;)

Alright, let me just tell you how amazing this stuff is!!! As soon as I got home, I cleansed my skin, put on the mask and timed it for 15mins. In the first 30 seconds after putting it on, I could feel this stuff working! (If you are trying this out for the first time, don't get nervous, it will tingle for a little bit but will subside after a few minutes.) The crazy part of this was seeing the dirt from my skin being pulled out to the surface. Gross right?  Gross but cool in knowing that all of that gunk was being cleared from my skin. The proprietary blend of clay, charcoal, AHA and BHA acids worked together like a magnet to absorb all of those toxins, bacteria, and excess oil from my skin. The combination of these ingredients also helped to declog and minimize my pores. It's in a cinch, amazing!

So if you like me, have some uninvited friends that are visiting on your forehead or wherever else on your face, try the Glam Glow Super Mud Mask and kick them out! Don't just take my word for it, go on and try it out for yourself. 

P.S. I do advise that if you do use this mask to have a hydrating moisturizer on hand. Your skin will feel tight and dry after rinsing off the mask, so make sure that you've got a heavy duty moisturizer on deck to slather on after your treatment mask.





No comments:

Post a Comment