Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beauty: Peachy Cheeks + Pink Lips




I  like to wear bold lip colors but there are times that I like more of a simple and natural look too. 

I received a sample of Make Up For Ever's Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick, Shade N9 as one of my Beauty Insider perks at Sephora and I actually like it. The lipstick is very hydrating and glides on the lips easily with it's creamy texture and satin finish. I paired this together with my favorite Buxom lipgloss, Sandy

 For my cheeks, I am wearing Sephora Collection's Blush in Orange Punch it is a nice matte blush which since I am getting older :( I lean towards wearing more matte blushes. Glitter settles into pores and it is never a good look. Just saying ;) And to be honest, I never was a fan of Sephora Collection but they have reformulated so many of their products that I am slowly converting into becoming a fan of many of their products. Definitely give these blushes a try, you will not be disappointed with the color payoff and you get your bang for your buck.



No comments:

Post a Comment